Subject: [ippm] Draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-02.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 14:13:39 +0200

IPPM group,

I've just sent this document to the ID administrator.  It should be in
the repository soon.  Changes w.r.t. the 01 version:

* Included Al Morton's comments (see earlier mails).

* Added a request to IANA to include this one in the metrics registry.

* Checked for consistency with the reporting draft.  (It is, that draft
   uses Type-P-one-way-replicated-packet-rate.)

* Added text for periodic streams.

* Better abstract

If you were one of the people who asked for this draft and/or said in Prague
or Chicago that you'd read it, please do so now.  Even a "yes, I've read it
and it looks fine", is useful to me.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm