Subject: A little something for the holiday.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 06:02:58 +0900

Etgu makes waves amid energy crisis

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
ETgu
$0.008

5 Things to think about for Monday

1. The world is gripped by a global energy crisis
2. Corporations are being forced to find there own solutions to their
energy problems.
3. SensorStat, e TGu's energy solution is already saving facilities as
much as 30% on their energy bills.
4. Clarion Hotel in Florida claims ETGU's solutions have not only
reduced their energy bills but it has paid for itself in just 12 months.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor's returns. Read up and
move on E tGu first thing Monday.