Subject: Make sure your up early on Monday

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 21:05:00 +0100

eTgU Takes Off As World Looks To Energy Solutions

Novembers top five points for ETg U:

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Companies everywhere are seeking to find new ways to reduce energy
costs and step out of jeopardy from this economic nightmare. 
3. SensorStat, etg U's energy solution is already saving facilities as
much as 30% on their energy bills.
4. Already, Hotels like Radisson and Clarion are boasting e tGU's
solution helps them meet the challenge of energy in today's market.
5. Huge media coverage on E TGU next week will draw attention from
investors and brokers alike.

If there was ever a time to pay attention Monday is your day. Last weeks
heavy trading grab a lot of attention and Wednesday and Friday saw a big
move to push the prices down and grab large blocks of shares doubling
previous days volume. Monday this thing is going to be on the move
again, get in on the gap and reap the benefits as this thing starts to
rise again.