Subject: [ippm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:37:50 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Al Morton and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Framework for Metric Composition
Creation_date:	 2007-11-05
WG ID:		 ippm
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This memo describes a framework for composing and aggregating metrics
(both in time and in space) defined by RFC 2330 and developed by the
IPPM working group.  The framework describes the generic composition
and aggregation mechanisms.  It provides a basis for additional
documents that implement this framework for detailed, and practically
useful, compositions and aggregations of metrics.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm