Subject: Hold On! You need to read this...

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 13:00:46 -0600

ATTENTION! Etgu is on the move. Volume is huge and prices are up nearly
40%

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
e T G u
$0.011 UP 37.5%

You need to know these 5 facts Monday

1. The energy problems of the world are killing business left and right.
2. Governments are yet to provide real relief forcing business to find
solutions themselves.
3. E T Gu provides a system that is reducing energy costs upwards of 30%.
4. Florida facilities are already using e T G U's new SensorStat to
provide relief from their enormous energy bills.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

Et Gu is a penny stock that has the easy potential in light of recent
releases to climb hard and fast. Investors who get in early maximize
their potential returns. This thing is already on the move. Act fast!