Subject: [ippm] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:15:01 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements
	Author(s)	: S. Niccolini, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-06.txt
	Pages		: 47
	Date		: 2007-11-20
	
This document describes a standard way to store the configuration and
   the results of traceroute measurements.  This document first of all
   describes the tool itself; afterwards, the common information model
   is defined dividing the information elements in two semantically
   separated groups (configuration elements and results ones).  Moreover
   an additional element is defined to relate configuration elements and
   results ones by means of a common unique identifier.  On the basis of
   the information model a data model based on XML is defined to store
   the results of traceroute measurements.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-06.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-06.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-06.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm