Subject: [ippm] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-05

From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:38:12 -0500

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Al Morton and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition
Revision:	 05
Title:		 Spatial Composition of Metrics
Creation_date:	 2007-11-05
WG ID:		 ippm
Number_of_pages: 25

Abstract:
This memo utilizes IPPM metrics that are applicable to both complete
paths and sub-paths, and defines relationships to compose a complete
path metric from the sub-path metrics with some accuracy w.r.t. the
actual metrics.  This is called Spatial Composition in RFC 2330.  The
memo refers to the Framework for Metric Composition, and provides
background and motivation for combining metrics to derive others.
The descriptions of several composed metrics and statistics follow.Requirements Language

The key words "MUST", "MUST NOT", "REQUIRED", "SHALL", "SHALL NOT",
"SHOULD", "SHOULD NOT", "RECOMMENDED", "MAY", and "OPTIONAL" in this
document are to be interpreted as described in RFC 2119 [RFC2119].

In this memo, the characters "<=" should be read as "less than or
equal to" and ">=" as "greater than or equal to".

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm