Subject: [ippm] Slides

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 20:24:44 +0100

Hi all,

For those of you presenting tomorrow: please send us your slides...

Matt & Henk
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is one of the choices leaving the office open?
                                       Alan Greenspan on the next elections

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 19:41:19 +0100

> For those of you presenting tomorrow: please send us your slides...

We haven't received anything so-far,