Subject: [ippm] Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes (Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 10:16:56 -0500

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm) 
to consider the following document:

- 'Information Model and XML Data Model for Traceroute Measurements '
   <draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-01-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=14961&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm