Subject: [ippm] materials for the meeting today

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 13:57:00 -0500

Just a short reminder:

The IPPM meeting is today between 15:20 and 17:20 PT  in the Cypress
room (upstairs).

For those not at the meeting,

audio should be available here:
<http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/ietf706.m3u>
see <http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/> for details.

Jabber, should we have a scribe (i'll try to watch for remote questions,
anyway) will be in the ippm room at jabber.ietf.org , with archives at
<http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/ippm/2007-12-03.html>.
see also <http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html>

meeting materials that we have received will be at
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/70/materials.html>, search for "ippm".

--Matt

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm