Subject: [ippm] Getting ready for San Fransisco

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:02:47 +0100

IPPM group,

We're about 2 months away from our next meeting in San Fransisco, which
means that now is the time to start preparing it.

1. If you want to present something in SF, please send us a note and
    we'll put you on the agenda.

2. Our new charter will probably be approved in the next weeks or so.  There
    is consensus about the text.  That means that we are ready to accept drafts
    under the new charter.  If you do plan to write a draft, please let us
    know.  Include title, authors, ETA for the first and final versions, etc.

3. We do have a few open items from Minneapolis.

     = Roman to review the composition drafts.
     = Al to ask the list for feedback on the Reflect Octets feature and
        the individual session control for TWAMP

4. Things your chairs did since MPLS:

     1. The duplicate draft is on the desk of the IESG.
     2. The delay variation AS document passed the IESG and is on its
        way to become a RFC.
     3. The new charter.

5. Things your chairs still plan to do before SF (in random order):
     1. WGLC on the composition draft
     2. Forward the multimetrics draft to the IESG
     3. Add milestones to our new charter.
     4. WGLC on the more TWAMP draft.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm