Subject: [ippm] Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate (A One-Way Packet Duplication Metric) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 07:10:14 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG 
(ippm) to consider the following document:

- 'A One-Way Packet Duplication Metric '
   <draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2009-02-10. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-duplicate-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15953&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm