Subject: Re: [ippm] Getting ready for San Fransisco

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 14:54:09 +0100

IPPM group,

> We're about 2 months away from our next meeting in San Fransisco, which
> means that now is the time to start preparing it.

A month has passed...  We have a meeting slot in SF (Tuesday afternoon),
so:

> 1. If you want to present something in SF, please send us a note and
>    we'll put you on the agenda.
> 
> 2. Our new charter will probably be approved in the next weeks or so.  
> There
>    is consensus about the text.  That means that we are ready to accept 
> drafts
>    under the new charter.  If you do plan to write a draft, please let us
>    know.  Include title, authors, ETA for the first and final versions, 
> etc.

It has been approved, so if you want to submit a draft under the new
charter, please go ahead.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.