Subject: [ippm] XSLT stylesheet for RFC 5388

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2009 08:54:44 +0100

I'm looking for a XSLT stylesheet to translate reports in RFC 5388
syntax to XHTML. Anyone has this? Otherwise, I plan to write it but
I'm lazy and would prefer an existing stylesheet.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:08:27 +0100

On Mon, Mar 02, 2009 at 08:54:44AM +0100,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]> wrote 
 a message of 7 lines which said:

> syntax to XHTML. Anyone has this?

Well, I'm writing one so if you have requirments, or want to beta-test
or are willing to code, get in touch with me, off-list.

---

From: Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:31:51 +0100

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 05:08:27PM +0100,
 Stephane Bortzmeyer <[email-masked]> wrote 

> or are willing to code, get in touch with me, off-list.

First version. It should work with any XSLT 1.0 processor. There is
the main file and two drivers, one for generating standalone HTML and
one for generating a snippet, intended to be included in a larger Web
page.