Subject: [ippm] draft agenda for SF meeting

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:39:50 +0100

Hi all,

1. Administrativia (chairs, 5')

2. Current work. (10')
    Status of milestones and drafts not discussed today.

3. Burst loss metrics (Nick Duffield)
  draft-duffield-ippm-burst-loss-metrics-00

4. TWAMP extensions.
     a. Mixed Mode Extension for TWAMP (Morton and Hedayat)
     b. TWAMP Reflect Padding Feature (Morton and Ciavattone)
     c. Individual Session Control Feature for TWAMP (Morton)
     d. Use of TLS in TWAMP Control  (Morton)

5. Metrics composition drafts

6. Establish editorial team to work on the metrics-test document

7. Liaison Report from SG12, Question 17 on Packet Performance

8. AOB

Comments and additions welcome,

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.