Subject: Re: [ippm] Use TLS in TWAMP-Control?

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 11:10:43 +0100

IPPM group,

Al Morton wrote:
> At the last IPPM meeting, I was asked to re-send this
> to the list, to see if it might prompt any additional
> discussion ...

This hasn't generated much discussion in the last 2 weeks.   If people
feel strongly about this, please speak up in the next week.  If we don't
hear from anybody by 10/3, the topic is dropped.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:42:56 +0100

IPPM group,

> hear from anybody by 10/3, the topic is dropped.

Nobody spoke up, so this topic is dropped until there is sufficient interest
to work on this.

Henk