Subject: [ippm] Missing slides

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:34:34 +0100

Hi all,

I'm still missing the slides for

= Metrics composition drafts, reports from reviewers: Stein, Kraznowski

= Reporting Draft/Swany, Zekauskas

If you see your name in the list above, then please send me your slides.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 12:38:50 -0400

> = Reporting Draft/Swany, Zekauskas

I uploaded this one directly :)

--Matt