Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 13:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Reporting IP Performance Metrics to Users
	Author(s)       : S. Shalunov, M. Swany
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-03.txt
	Pages           : 44
	Date            : 2009-03-09

The aim of this document is to define a small set of metrics that are
robust, easy to understand, orthogonal, relevant, and easy to
compute.  The IPPM WG has defined a large number of richly
parameterized metrics because network measurement has many purposes.
Often, the ultimate purpose is to report a concise set of metrics
describing a network's state to an end user.  It is for this purpose
that the present set of metrics is defined.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 07:56:10 +0100

Stas, Martin,

Do you want agenda time for this in SF?

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.