Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:46:34 +0100

IPPM group,

This is a WGLC for the draft: draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

The draft has been discussed extensively in this group and appears to
to be stable by now.  We like to start a WGLC in order to move it forward.
Please raise any remaining issues by Tuesday, March 31, 9:00am GMT.

An URL for the draft is:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 10:35:45 +0200

IPPM Group,

>    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-00.txt

No issues have been raised, so we'll move this document forward.

Matt & Henk

--