Subject: [ippm] Agenda for SF

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 11:54:32 +0100

Also uploaded at: http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/09mar/agenda/ippm.txt
where corrections will appear.  Comments welcome, if you are presenting,
please send me your slides.

Agenda IPPM Meeting @ IETF74.
=============================
Tuesday, 13:00-15:00)

1. Administrativia (chairs, 5')

2. Status of milestones and drafts not discussed today. (Chairs, 10')

3. TWAMP extensions. (5' each)
     a. Mixed Mode Extension for TWAMP (Hedayat and Morton)
     b. Individual Session Control Feature for TWAMP (Chiba and Morton)
     c. TWAMP Reflect Padding Feature (Morton and Ciavattone)

4. Metrics composition drafts.
     a. Framework draft.  Report from reviewers (10', Stein, Kraznowski)
        draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-07.txt
     b. Other drafts. (5')

5. Reporting draft
     a. Group draft (Swany, 10')
        draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-03.txt
     b. Individual submission (Morton, 5')

6. Burst loss metrics (Nick Duffield, 20')
     draft-duffield-ippm-burst-loss-metrics-00

7. Establish editorial team to work on the metrics-test document (20')
    (Chairs to introduce, then floor discussion).

8. Liaison Report from SG12, Question 17 on Packet Performance (5')

9. AOB

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 08:34:00 -0400

At 06:54 AM 3/10/2009, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
...
>     b. Individual submission (Morton, 5')

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-06

We've had some good discussion of this draft in the past,
and I've found the opportunity to reference some of the
material it presents, in RFC 5481 for example. I'd like
to get any further comments on the draft and its disposition.

thanks,
Al