Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) for spatial and multicast
	Author(s)       : E. Stephan, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-11.txt
	Pages           : 51
	Date            : 2009-04-28

The IETF has standardized IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) for measuring
end-to-end performance between two points.  This memo defines two new
categories of metrics that extend the coverage to multiple
measurement points.  It defines spatial metrics for measuring the
performance of segments of a source to destination path, and metrics
for measuring the performance between a source and many destinations
in multiparty communications (e.g., a multicast tree).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-multimetrics-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.