Subject: [ippm] I-D Action:draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 06:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : More Features for the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol - TWAMP
	Author(s)       : A. Morton, K. Hedayat
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-02.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2009-05-20

This memo describes a simple extension to TWAMP - the Two-Way Active
Measurement Protocol.  The extension adds the option to use different
security modes in the TWAMP-Control and TWAMP-Test protocols
simultaneously.  The memo also requests that IANA establish a
registry for additional new features, called the TWAMP-Modes
registry.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-more-twamp-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.