Subject: Re: [ippm] Question on Reflect Octets Draft

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:31:32 +0200

Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
> IPPM group,
> 
>> Let us know whet you think,
>> Al and Len
> 
> As with the other question from Al, please give your opinion in the next
> 3 weeks.

Same here, no comments, so we assume that there is agreement.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: "Murtaza Chiba (mchiba)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 16:31:04 -0700

I believe this is an important draft to move forward.

Thanks,
-murtaza

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Henk Uijterwaal
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 12:32 AM
To: Al Morton
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [ippm] Question on Reflect Octets Draft

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email:
henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm