Subject: [ippm] Slides for the meeting

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 13:57:55 +0200

Dear All,

If you plan to present in this week's IPPM meeting, then please send
us your slides.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 14:21:17 +0100

Hi, Henk,
  Following Emile's question and update, I did not see any result
regarding the status of the multimetrics draft. Does anyone know exactly
what's happening? 

Cheers,
Lei

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 09:23:35 -0400

> regarding the status of the multimetrics draft. Does anyone know exactly

I'm afraid this one has been blocked on me.  I'll work with Henk this
week to make sure the document publication gets out.

--Matt

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2009 15:19:40 +0100

Ok, I see. Thanks Matt.

Cheers,
Lei

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew J Zekauskas [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: 27 July 2009 14:24
To: Liang L Dr (CCSR)
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [ippm] Status of the multimetrics draft

--Matt

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 16:22:29 +0200

> If you plan to present in this week's IPPM meeting, then please send

If you haven't done this, please do so today.  The meeting starts at
9am tomorrow.

Henk