Subject: [ippm] 1st draft Agenda for IETF75

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 10:10:56 +0200

IPPM Group,

Below is the first draft of the agenda for Stockholm.  Comments are
welcome.

Matt & Henk

- - -

IPPM WG
=======
  1. Administrativia

  2. Status of Drafts and Milestones

  3. Reporting draft (Stas/Martin/Matt)
     draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-03.txt

  4. Composition Drafts (Al Morton)
     draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-08.txt
     draft-ietf-ippm-spatial-composition-09.txt

  5. TWAMP features (Al Morton et al)
     draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-01.txt
     draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-01.txt

  6. Advancing Metrics along the standards track (??)
     draft-geib-ippm-metrictest-00
     draft-morton-ippm-advance-metrics-00

  7. Burst Loss Draft/Nick Duffield et al.
     draft-duffield-ippm-burst-loss-metrics-01.txt

  8. AOB.

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.