Subject: [ippm] [Fwd: IPPM expert review request]

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:01:36 +0200

IPPM Group,

We received the request for a review of a document currently under
discussion in the CCAMP WG, please see below.  Is there anybody who
has time to do this review in the near future?

Matt & Henk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: IPPM expert review request
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 15:57:41 -0400
From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],	zhangguoying 
<[email-masked]>

Hi,
	We, the CCAMP WG chairs, would like to request that the IPPM WG review
a draft that is progressing through the CCAMP WG.  This work applies
IPPM approaches to GMPLS.  The document we'd like reviewed is available at:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ccamp-lsp-dppm-06

Is this acceptable?  Can you undertake this review?  Alternatively, we
can just last call the document in your WG (it has already passed CCAMP
WG LC).

Thank you,
Lou (and Deborah)

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 12:47:50 +0200

Lou, others,

> has time to do this review in the near future?

Reinhard Schrage ([email-masked]) has voluntered to do this.

Reinhard: please post anything you find to both the list and the authors.
And thank you for doing this.

Henk

> CC: Brungard, Deborah A, ALABS <[email-masked]>, [email-masked],    
> zhangguoying <[email-masked]>
> 
> Hi,

---

From: Lou Berger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:58:30 -0400

Hank/Reinhard,

Thank you very much for undertaking this review.  Please cc
[email-masked] on any comments you may have.

Lou