Subject: [ippm] Adopt draft-duffield-ippm-burst-loss-metrics-01 as a WG document.

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:37:58 +0200

IPPM group,

In Stockholm, we received a request to adopt

                       Burst Loss Metrics for IPPM
                draft-duffield-ippm-burst-loss-metrics-01

as a WG item.  If you have any comments on this, please let us know before
Monday, September 14, 2009.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.