Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-04.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:31:09 +0200

IPPM group,

This is a WGLC for the draft:

                Reporting IP Performance Metrics to Users
                     draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-04.txt

The draft has been discussed extensively in this group, comments from the
last reviews have been included and the draft appears to be stable by now.
We like to start a WGLC in order to move it forward.   Please raise any
remaining issues by Monday, September 14, 8:00 UTC.

As discussed in Stockholm, we will ask the authors to change the title of
the draft such that it includes the words "short term" (in order to
distinguish it from the long term reporting draft).

An URL for the draft is:

    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-04.txt

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.