Subject: [ippm] Adopt draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-07 as WG document.

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 2009 09:36:23 +0200

IPPM group,

In Stockholm, we received a request to adopt

               Reporting Metrics: Different Points of View
                  draft-morton-ippm-reporting-metrics-07

as a WG item.  If you have any comments on this, please let us know before
Monday, September 14, 2009.   We will, of course, ask the authors to change
the title such that it is clear that this draft is on long term reporting.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.