Subject: [ippm] Meeting in Hiroshima

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 10:19:33 +0200

IPPM group,

With all the discussions on going to China, one almost forgets that we
will have 3 meetings beforehand.  The next one will be in Hiroshima,
Tuesday 13:00-15:00.  If you have anything to present, please let us
know.  I've requested Webex for those who cannot physically attend
the meeting.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.