Subject: [ippm] [Fwd: Do any need WEBEX for their WG meeting in Hiroshima]

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:45:17 +0200

IPPM group,

If you plan to present in Hiroshima but cannot be physically
present, then please let me know and I'll arrange video
conferencing access.

Henk

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Do any need WEBEX for their WG meeting in Hiroshima
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 09:40:52 +0200
From: Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi,

A question to you WG chairs. Is there any WG that need WEBEX to support
a presenter that isn't going to be present in Hiroshima?

Please send me and Lars an message in that case.

Cheers

Magnus Westerlund

IETF Transport Area Director
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Multimedia Technologies, Ericsson Research EAB/TVM
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ericsson AB                | Phone  +46 10 7148287
Färögatan 6                | Mobile +46 73 0949079
SE-164 80 Stockholm, Sweden| mailto: [email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Belgium: an unsolvable problem, discussed in endless meetings, with no
          hope for a solution, where everybody still lives happily.