Subject: [ippm] Preparing for a WGLC draft draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-03

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:49:27 +0100

IPPM group,

At the last IPPM WG meeting, the authors stated that the draft:

           TWAMP Reflect Octets and Symmetrical Size Features
                 draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-03
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-03.txt

is considered to be ready for WGLC by the authors.  However, the draft
does introduce considerable changes in the protocol but has seen very
little feedback from the group.

In order to proceed with the document, we like to ask everybody interested
in the topic to read the document.  If you have read the document in the
past, then please say so on the list.  This doesn't have to be an extensive
review, even a 1 line message "yes, I've read the document and it looks fine"
is already quite helpful.  If you haven't read the document, then please
put it on your reading stack for your Xmas vacation.  Early January 2010,
we'll decide how to proceed with this document.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken