Subject: [ippm] Updated agenda for tomorrow

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 07:13:44 +0100

IPPM group,

Here is the next iteration of the agenda for tomorrow:

1. Administrativia (Chairs, 5')
2. Status of drafts and milestones (Chairs, 10')
3. Reporting drafts.
    a. draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-04.txt
       Status of this draft (chairs, 5')
    b. http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-metrics-00
       The new WG item, status and developments (Al Morton, 5')
4. Metrics composition drafts status.   (Al Morton, 10')
5. TWAMP features (10')
    a. draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-03 (Morton, Ciavattone)
    b. draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-02  (Morton, Chiba)
6. Advancing Metrics along the standards path (Geib, 20')
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-geib-ippm-metrictest-01.txt
7. TCP Throughput Testing (Barry Constantine, 20')
    http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-constantine-ippm-tcp-throughput-tm-00.txt
8. Burst Loss Metrics/Dick Duffield (20')
9. AOB

Comments are still welcome.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken