Subject: [ippm] Details for those presenting tomorrow

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 07:22:45 +0100

IPPM Group,

As you know, tomorrow's meeting will be on Webcast.  In order to make
this run as smooth as it should go:

1. If you have slides, please send me a copy BEFORE Tuesday 11:00
    local time.  (That is 3am CET and about 7pm MONDAY in the US.).  We
    need the slides so remote participants can participate.  Do not assume
    that I still have time to upload things after 11am.

2. If you are presenting through WebEx, please log in to WebEx some 10 to
    15 minutes before the meeting starts.  Instructions have been sent
    around.

3. If you are presenting locally, please use your own laptop.  (I only
    have one with me and need it to manage the meeting).

4. Finally, my co-chair isn't here, so I really need a scribe and jabber
    monitor for this session.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken