Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-02

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 11:54:08 +0100

IPPM WG,

This is a WGLC for the draft:

               Individual Session Control Feature for TWAMP
                  draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-02

The draft has been discussed extensively in this group, comments from the
last reviews have been included and the draft appears to be stable by now.
We like to start a WGLC in order to move it forward.   Please raise any
remaining issues by Monday, January 4, 8:00 UTC.

An URL for the draft is:
   http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-session-cntrl-02.txt

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public.
                                                                  H.L.Mencken