Subject: [ippm] AD review: draft-ietf-ippm-framework-compagg-08

From: Lars Eggert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 18:30:53 -1000

Hi,

this draft is ready for IETF last call, modulo the few issues below.

Lars

Section 2., paragraph 2:
>    At this time, the scope of effort is limited to composed metrics for
>    packet loss, delay, and delay variation.  Composition of packet
>    reordering metrics is considered a research topic at the time this
>    memo was prepared, and beyond its scope.

  Please add informative references to the respective RFCs for the
  metrics you intend this to be applicable to.

Section 3.10., paragraph 2:
>    Desitination hosts may perform the funtion of measurement points.

  Nit: s/Desitination/Destination/
  Nit: s/funtion/function/

Section 3.10., paragraph 3:
>    consession).

  Nit: s/consession)./concession)./

Section 4.1., paragraph 4:
>    >>>>>>>>Comment: Why no forecasting?  This was apparently a limit on
>    the Geant2 project, but may not apply here.

  Something should be done with this note. (Remove or convert to real
  text.)

---

From: Al Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2009 08:21:27 -0500

>this draft is ready for IETF last call, modulo the few issues below.

Thanks, I'll take care of these (plus Henk's PubReq/Shepherd comments)
and post a new version when I get Steven's new e-mail and other coordinates.

Al
(I thought I had already fixed the spelling in a few cases,
maybe there's a -09 on my hard drive already...)