Subject: [ippm] Agenda For Prague

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 16:51:22 +0100

IPPM Group,

Please find below the first draft agenda for Prague.  Comments are welcome.

If you are presenting, please send me a copy of your slides before the
meeting.   Try to focus on issues that need discussion, rather than
reviews of things presented before.  Also, make sure that there is
sufficient time left for discussion in your slot.

Henk

- - - -

AGENDA IPPM Meeting @ IETF80
============================
Thursday, 17:40-19:40.

Draft 1. 15/3/2011

0.   5'  Administrativia
         (Minutes, Scribe, Blue Sheet, Note Well, ...)

1.   5'  Status of drafts not discussed today

Ongoing work
============
2.  10'  Metrics on the standard track (Ruediger, Al)
         draft-ietf-ippm-metricstest-02

3.  10'  Round Trip Loss (Al)
         draft-ietf-ippm-rt-loss-00

4.  10'  Loss Episode Metrics (Al)
         draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-01

Possible new work
=================
5.  20'  TWAMP Value-Added Octets (Steve Baillargeon/Andreas Johnsson)
         draft-baillargeon-ippm-twamp-value-added-octets-01

6.  20'  OWAMP Issues/Yaakov Stein

7.  20'  RFC5136 issues (Xiangsong Cui)
         draft-cui-ippm-rfc5136bis-00

8.       AOB
-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.xs4all.nl/~henku
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There appears to have been a collective retreat from reality that day.
                                 (John Glanfield, on an engineering project)

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:11:46 -0400

Please send slides in advance if you will be using them to both Henk and
myself (note Henk's new address).

A slightly revised agenda is appended.  Comments always welcome.

--Matt

> sufficient time left for discussion in your slot.

-=-=-=-

Draft 3. 27/3/2011

0.   5'  Administrativia

Ongoing work
============
2.  20'  Metrics on the standards track (Ruediger, Al)

2a.     10' IPPM standard advancement testing
            draft-ietf-ippm-metrictest-02

2b      10' Test Plan and Results for Advancing RFC 2679 on the
Standards Track
           draft-morton-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-00

Possible new work
=================

6.  20'  OWAMP and TWAMP Measurement Issues/Topics (Al, for Yaakov and Al)

8.       AOB