Subject: [ippm] AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-02

From: Wesley Eddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 22:47:33 -0400

I've finished AD review of draft-ietf-ippm-loss-episode-metrics-02.
It's generally in great shape, but there were a couple of things that
I thought needed to be worked out in an update before bringing it to
IETF LC and the IESG:

(1) Section 3.6, 3.7, and 3.8 are empty.  I would think these need to
be at least minimally filled in with the relevant description or
references to other sections, as applicable.

(2) Section 8 (IPR Considerations) is helpful, however note that the
tracker only shows a link to IPR ID #1354, and this section mentions
#1009, #1010, and #1126; does this need to be explained somehow or more
links added?  This is bound to create some confusion and cause one or
more DISCUSS ballots.

Also, two editorial notes:

(1) In section 1.2, "represent have" should just be "have".

(2) In section 2.3, the last sentence shouldn't have "for" in it.

Thanks for your efforts on this document; I think if the few minor
points above can be resolved in an update that this will quickly go to
IETF LC.

-- 
Wes Eddy
MTI Systems