Subject: [ippm] Call for Participation - ACM CoNEXT 2011 - December 6-9, 2011. Tokyo, Japan

From: Zihui Ge <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 00:36:54 -0400

Call for Participation
                          ACM CoNEXT 2011
                   December 6-9, 2011. Tokyo, Japan
                       sponsored by ACM SIGCOMM

      Early registration for CoNEXT 2011 ends Monday, November 7

On behalf of the organizing committee, we are delighted to invite you
to attend the Seventh ACM International Conference on emerging
Networking EXperiments and Technologies, to be held in Tokyo, Japan,
December 6-9, 2011.
CoNEXT is a premier forum for fostering scientific and technological
exchanges between international research communities in networking. It
encourages open discussions on technology alternatives and is a forum
accommodating different viewpoints and research approaches. To improve
interaction among participants, the conference is organized as a
single-track event.

The main conference will be preceded by two topical workshops
(Workshop on Internet of Things and Service Platforms, Special
Workshop on the Internet and Disasters), and the Student Workshop,
where the next generation of researchers present their recent
achievements in an open and informal environment.

We are proud to hold CoNEXT for the first time in Asia, providing a
good opportunity for the community to learn of unique Internet
situations in Asia, and at the same time allow Asian researchers to
participate in one of the best regarded conferences in the field.
Travel and Registration information, as well as information on the
technical program is available at
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/co-next/2011/

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Tokyo to present and
discuss the ideas that will shape the networks of the future.

                                 Kenjiro Cho & Mark Crovella
                                 Conference Chairs

                                 Constantine Dovrolis & Peter Key
                                 PC Chairs