Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2012 06:38:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Test Plan and Results Supporting Advancement of RFC 2679 on the Standards Track
	Author(s)       : Len Ciavattone
                          Ruediger Geib
                          Al Morton
                          Matthias Wieser
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-03.txt
	Pages           : 31
	Date            : 2012-09-06

Abstract:
   This memo provides the supporting test plan and results to advance
   RFC 2679 on One-way Delay Metrics along the standards track,
   following the process in RFC 6576.  Observing that the metric
   definitions themselves should be the primary focus rather than the
   implementations of metrics, this memo describes the test procedures
   to evaluate specific metric requirement clauses to determine if the
   requirement has been interpreted and implemented as intended.  Two
   completely independent implementations have been tested against the
   key specifications of RFC 2679.  This memo also provides direct input
   for development of RFC 2679bis.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-testplan-rfc2679-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/