Subject: Re: [ippm] Meeting at IETF 85

From: Yufang <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 07:51:43 +0000

Hi Henk,

The draft (http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sun-tsvwg-flowbased-pm-00 ) has been discussed at last TSVWG meeting, it is still considered to be strongly correlated to the work in IPPM WG, and some people have given opinions and suggestions about the document at or after the meeting. We think it still needs to be discussed and clarified at IETF 85, so I ask for a face to face discussion at the next IETF meeting.

Best Regards,

Yu Fang

-----Original Message-----
Form: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Henk Uijterwaal
Sent: 2012年8月22日 16:53
To: IETF IPPM WG
Subject: [ippm] Meeting at IETF 85

IPPM Group,

We are currently trying to decide if a face-2-face meeting at the next
IETF will be necessary.  If you have topics that you think could benefit
from discussion, then please contact the chairs by Sept 7.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk(at)uijterwaal.nl
                                          http://www.uijterwaal.nl
                                          Phone: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Read my blog at http://www.uijterwaal.nl/henks_hands.html
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2012 09:28:03 +0200

> from discussion, then please contact the chairs by Sept 7.

I have about 5 requests for agenda time, so there will be a meeting.

Henk