Subject: [ippm] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-01.txt

From: marcelo bagnulo braun <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 16:17:17 +0200

This new version is only to keep it alive. no changes were made since 
the 00 version. We limited the RFC 6390 experiment to the other draft. 
If the WG feels that the rfc6390 format shouldbe adopted and preffers 
this registry rather than the indpendent one, we will gladly update this 
document.

Regards, marcelo

-------- Mensaje original --------
Asunto: 	I-D Action: draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-01.txt
Fecha: 	Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:09:25 -0700
De: 	[email-masked]
Responder a: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.

	Title           : A registry for commonly used metrics
	Author(s)       : Marcelo Bagnulo
                           Trevor Burbridge
                           Sam Crawford
                           Philip Eardley
                           Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-01.txt
	Pages           : 28
	Date            : 2013-07-14

Abstract:
    This document creates a registry for commonly used metrics, defines
    the rules for assignments in the new registry and performs initial
    allocations.  This document proposes one particular registry
    structure with a single registry with multiple sub-registries.  A
    companion document draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-independent
    explores an alternative structure with independent registries for
    each of the fields involved.  .

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-bagnulo-ippm-new-registry-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt