Subject: [ippm] New Release Announcement: D-ITG version 2.8.1

From: Alessio Botta <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2013 11:33:06 +0200

New Release Announcement: D-ITG version 2.8.1.

After a long period of silence, we are now proud to announce the release 
of D-ITG version 2.8.1, the latest version of our Open Source 
Distributed Internet Traffic Generator.

Also thanks to the feedback received from the community, many 
improvements have been made, including new features and several bug 
fixes. Moreover, we have put a lot of effort in improving the 
documentation. You can find the new version and more information on 
D-ITG website:

http://traffic.comics.unina.it/software/ITG/

We hope you will find the new version of D-ITG interesting and useful 
and you will continue to help us to improve D-ITG with your feedback.

Please contact us for any comments or suggestions at the following address:

     ditg[-at-]comics.unina.it

Thanks,
D-ITG Crew

-- 
Alessio Botta, PhD
Dipartimento di Ingegneria Elettrica e delle Tecnologie dell'Informazione
Università degli Studi di Napoli "Federico II"
Via Claudio 21 -- 80125 Napoli (Italy) [Room 3.09]
Phone: +390817683865 - Fax: +390817683816
Skypeid: alessiobotta
Email:	[email-masked]
	[email-masked]
WWW: http://wpage.unina.it/a.botta