Subject: [ippm] IPPM @ IETF89 Administrative Notes

From: William Cerveny <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2014 17:11:01 -0500

Dear IPPM participants,

As we approach IPPM@IETF89 Monday, March, 3, 2014 (at 1300 UTC/GMT),
please note the following:

- We need note takers and jabber scribes.  Please let us know if you can
be a note taker or jabber scribe.

- As the IPPM meeting is on Monday at 1300UTC/GMT, I would appreciate it
if presenters can provide slides to me as soon as possible,
optimistically by Friday, February 28. Things get pretty busy at IETF
meetings and it would be really helpful if I can have these slides to
post by Friday.

- The current working group documents are listed at the top of
http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ippm/ . Five of these documents have been
updated since the last IETF.  draft-ietf-ippm-2330-update is in working
group last call until Friday, March 7 and draft-ietf-ippm-ipsec will
begin WGLC on Monday, March 3. Comments regarding any of the working
group documents are encouraged. Discussion at the meeting will be more
lively if participants read the drafts and have comments ready.

- A cornerstone of the meeting will be a presentation of the outcome of
the IPPM registry design team, including introduction of three documents
to be considered for working group adoption consideration.  IPPM
participants are encouraged to review the three registry documents and
be ready for discussion. These three documents are:
-- draft-manyfolks-ippm-metric-registry
http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-manyfolks-ippm-metric-registry
-- draft-mornuley-ippm-registry-active
http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-mornuley-ippm-registry-active
-- draft-akhter-ippm-registry-passive
http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-akhter-ippm-registry-passive

- Participants should feel free to post their comments on any IPPM WG
related draft to the IPPM mailing list. Having "talking-points" from the
list will improve the quality of discussion at the meeting.

- The meeting will be on Meetecho. See http://ietf89.conf.meetecho.com/

Regards,

Bill Cerveny
Brian Trammell
IPPM WG Co-chairs