Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 06:23:32 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A One-Way Delay Metric for IPPM
        Authors         : Guy Almes
                          Sunil Kalidindi
                          Matt Zekauskas
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-06.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2014-10-07

Abstract:
   This memo (RFC 2679 bis) defines a metric for one-way delay of
   packets across Internet paths.  It builds on notions introduced and
   discussed in the IPPM Framework document, RFC 2330; the reader is
   assumed to be familiar with that document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 09:38:10 -0400

Bill and Brian, IPPM,

As discussed in Toronto, I've updated both of the "bis" drafts,
according to the slides I presented there.

Also, the sections describing changes from the original specs
needed update (these are mandatory sections, as I understand it),
so that's now done.

Last, the "temporary" Reference sections are now incorporated with  
normal XML xref syntax.

I left these named "draft-morton-" for easy diff with previous versions.
My plan is to upload draft-ietf-ippm versions soon, with unused references
removed, and a new set of ACKs for those who have helped with their 
reviews so far.

There are still about two open issues from Joachim's review, but I will 
pursue these with him shortly.

regards,
Al
"guest editor"

________________________________________
From: ippm [[email-masked]] On Behalf Of [email-masked] [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2014 9:23 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-morton-ippm-2679-bis-06.txt

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm