Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2014 12:26:03 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : A One-Way Loss Metric for IPPM
        Authors         : Guy Almes
                          Sunil Kalidindi
                          Matt Zekauskas
                          Al Morton
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 19
	Date            : 2014-10-23

Abstract:
   This memo (RFC 2680 bis) defines a metric for one-way loss of packets
   across Internet paths.  It builds on notions introduced and discussed
   in the IPPM Framework document, RFC 2330; the reader is assumed to be
   familiar with that document.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/