Subject: [ippm] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC6038 (4259)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 18:48:45 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC6038,
"Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Reflect Octets and Symmetrical Size Features".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=6038&eid=4259

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Huck Zhao <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.2

Original Text
-------------
o  Symmetrical Size mode: The Session-Reflector MUST operate using
      the Session_Reflector Packet Format defined in Section 5.1.4,
      where the Padding Octets are separated from the information
      fields.

Section 5.1.4 defines Session_Sender Packet Format.

Corrected Text
--------------
o  Symmetrical Size mode: The Session-Reflector MUST operate using
      the Session_Sender Packet Format defined in Section 5.1.4,
      where the Padding Octets are separated from the information
      fields.

Notes
-----

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC6038 (draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-reflect-octets-09)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Reflect Octets and Symmetrical Size Features
Publication Date    : October 2010
Author(s)           : A. Morton, L. Ciavattone
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Performance Metrics
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG