Subject: [ippm] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5357 (4429)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 12:04:06 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5357,
"A Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5357&eid=4429

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Steve Baillargeon <[email-masked]>

Section: Appendix 1

Original Text
-------------
Section Appendix says: 
              controller                              responder
          +-----------------+                   +-------------------+
          |     Server      |<----------------->|                   |
          | Control-Client  |                   | Session-Reflector |
          | Session-Sender  |<--TWAMP-Test----->|                   |
          +-----------------+                   +-------------------+

Corrected Text
--------------
             controller                              responder
          +-----------------+                   +-------------------+
          |     Server      |                   |                   |
          | Control-Client  |                   | Session-Reflector |
          | Session-Sender  |<--TWAMP-Test----->|                   |
          +-----------------+                   +-------------------+

Notes
-----
The top arrow is not identified and misleading. It should be removed.

Instructions:
-------------
This erratum is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5357 (draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-09)
--------------------------------------
Title               : A Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
Publication Date    : October 2008
Author(s)           : K. Hedayat, R. Krzanowski, A. Morton, K. Yum, J. Babiarz
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : IP Performance Metrics
Area                : Transport
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG