Subject: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-02.txt> (Registries for the One-Way Active Measurement Protocol - OWAMP) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 13:46:42 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Registries for the One-Way Active Measurement Protocol - OWAMP'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-09-10. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo describes the registries for OWAMP - the One-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol.  The registries allow assignment of MODE bit
   positions and OWAMP Command numbers.  The memo also requests that
   IANA establish the registries for new features, called the OWAMP-
   Modes registry and the OWAMP Control Command Number registry.  This
   memo updates RFC 4656.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-owamp-registry/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.