Subject: [ippm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-04: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 15:31:43 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-04: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just reviewing the changes:

2.8.1:

s/in future/future

---

From: "MORTON, ALFRED C (AL)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 23:11:05 -0400

> -----Original Message-----
> From: ippm [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ben Campbell
> Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2015 6:32 PM
> To: The IESG
> Cc: Bill Cerveny; [email-masked]; draft-ietf-ippm-2680-
> [email-masked]; [email-masked]
> Subject: [ippm] Ben Campbell's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-2680-bis-
> 04: (with COMMENT)
> 
...
Thanks Ben, I'll fix that.
Al