Subject: [ippm] Ben Campbell's No Record on draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02: (with COMMENT)

From: "Ben Campbell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:28:16 -0700

Ben Campbell has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few mostly editorial comments:

- Abstract: Did you mean OPTIONAL to be capitalized in the abstract? I'm
not sure what the purpose of a 2119 keyword would be there.

- 1, first paragraph:
There are lots of missing articles ("the") in the first paragraph.

-1, 2nd paragraph:
There's no need to say it's OPTIONAL more than once.

- 2.1, 1st paragraph:
"DSCP and ECN monitoring flag" and "Mode" each need a leading "the".

- 2.2.1:
The MUST in the first paragraph is not really needed. The
Session-Reflector either supports the extension and does these things, or
does not support the extension and does not do these things.

- First bullet in list at end of 2.2.1:
s/extracts/extract