Subject: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02.txt> (Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 06:57:07 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Metrics WG (ippm)
to consider the following document:
- 'Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification
   Monitoring in Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-02.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2015-10-21. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes an OPTIONAL extension for Two-Way Active
   Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing the monitoring of the
   Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion
   Notification fields with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.