Subject: [ippm] RFC 7750 on Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion Notification Monitoring in the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 17:58:46 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7750

        Title:      Differentiated Service Code Point and 
                    Explicit Congestion Notification Monitoring in the 
                    Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) 
        Author:     J. Hedin, 
                    G. Mirsky,
                    S. Baillargeon
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2016 
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      11
        Characters: 24296
        Updates:    RFC 5357

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ippm-type-p-monitor-03.txt

        URL:        https://www.rfc-editor.org/info/rfc7750

        DOI:        http://dx.doi.org/10.17487/RFC7750

This document describes an optional extension for Two-Way Active
Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) allowing the monitoring of the
Differentiated Service Code Point and Explicit Congestion
Notification fields with the TWAMP-Test protocol.

This document is a product of the IP Performance Metrics Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet Standards Track
protocol for the Internet community, and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Official
Internet Protocol Standards (https://www.rfc-editor.org/standards) for the 
standardization state and status of this protocol.  Distribution of this 
memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  https://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC