Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 10:20:41 -0800

Dear All,
this new document describes hybrid measurement method that we refer to as
Two-step. The hybrid two-step is the extension of two-step mode of
Residence Time Measurement described in RFC 8169.
Your reviews, comments, questions are most welcome and always appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 10:12 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00.txt
To: Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Wang Lingqiang <
[email-masked]>, Guo Zhui <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step
Revision:       00
Title:          Hybrid Two-Step Performance Measurement Method
Document date:  2018-02-27
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          6
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-ippm-
hybrid-two-step-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-
two-step/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-
step-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-
hybrid-two-step-00

Abstract:
   Development of and advancements in automation of network operations
   brought new requirements toward measurement methodology.  Among them
   is ability to collect the instant telemetry as the packet being
   processed by the networking elements along its path through the
   domain.  This document introduces new hybrid measurement method,
   referred to as hybrid two-step, as it separates act of measuring and/
   or calculating performance metric from the act of collecting and
   transporting telemetry.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat