Subject: [ippm] Opsdir last call review of draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09

From: Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2018 04:55:32 -0700

Reviewer: Victor Kuarsingh
Review result: Ready

Dear Authors,

I have reviewed this document as part of the Operational directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written with the intent of improving the operational aspects of
the IETF drafts. Comments that are not addressed in last call may be included
in AD reviews during the IESG review.  Document editors and WG chairs should
treat these comments just like any other last call comments.

Document Reviewed - Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model
Link to Document - https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-09

Status: Ready for publication

Summary:

This document specifies a data model for client and server implementations of
the Two-Way Active Measurement protocol (TWAMP).

The document describes and covers the scope and applicability, data model
overview and detailed description of the data model.

General Comments and Feedback:

The document as reviewed is well written had has undergone considerable review.
 No additional items were seen in this review beyond those already address in
previous reviews (and versions) from genart and secdir.

No other comments and/or recommendations are made as part of this review
focused on operational considerations.

regards,

Victor Kuarsingh

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 11:30:41 -0700

Victor,

Thank you for your review.

> On Apr 27, 2018, at 4:55 AM, Victor Kuarsingh <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> _______________________________________________
> OPS-DIR mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ops-dir

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]