Subject: [ippm] New responsible AD and new co-chair!

From: Mirja Kühlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2018 17:21:50 +0200

Hello everybody,

I would like to do a couple of announcements:

First of all a big thanks to Spencer for serving as the responsible AD 
for IPPM for the last five years!

We re-assigned this working group to balance out the load between the 
ADs. So I'm happy to serve as your responsible ADs from now on!

The other announcement is that Tommy Pauly agreed to serve as an 
additional co-chair for IPPM. Welcome Tommy and thanks for serving!

Mirja

---

From: Spencer Dawkins at IETF <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2018 00:44:33 -0500

> ADs. So I'm happy to serve as your responsible ADs from now on!

I should say out loud that IPPM has produced a lot of good work that I've
had the privilege of shepherding through to publication, and AD Evaluation
has consistently been a good experience for me. Thank you all for that, and
please pamper Mirja as much as you have pampered me!

> additional co-chair for IPPM. Welcome Tommy and thanks for serving!

I want to add my thanks to Tommy for being willing to serve. Best of wishes
to you, in this new responsibility.

Spencer