Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-12.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:41:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP) Data Model
        Authors         : Ruth Civil
                          Al Morton
                          Reshad Rahman
                          Mahesh Jethanandani
                          Kostas Pentikousis
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-12.txt
	Pages           : 68
	Date            : 2018-06-26

Abstract:
   This document specifies a data model for client and server
   implementations of the Two-Way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP).
   The document defines the TWAMP data model through Unified Modeling
   Language (UML) class diagrams and formally specifies it using a NDMA-
   compliant YANG model.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-12
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-12

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-12

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 13:58:45 -0700

We, the authors, believe that this update of the draft addresses the comments/DISCUSS that were raised as part of the IESG evaluation.

Thanks.

> On Jun 26, 2018, at 1:41 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> ippm mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]