Subject: [ippm] Suresh Krishnan's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-11: (with COMMENT)

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 02:36:56 -0700

Suresh Krishnan has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang-11: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

It would be good if the yang model can be updated to refer to the NTPv4
specification (RFC5905) for the timestamps. It is currently referring to the
obsolete NTPv3 specification (RFC1305 which is not listed in the references
section) to describe the timestamp format.

---

From: Mahesh Jethanandani <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 11:49:46 -0700

Hi Suresh,

> On Jun 20, 2018, at 2:36 AM, Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Will update the reference to NTP in the YANG model to NTPv4. The draft has the updated reference to NTPv4 as you suggest.

Thanks.

Mahesh Jethanandani
[email-masked]

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 04:28:50 +0000

> Will update the reference to NTP in the YANG model to NTPv4. The draft has the updated reference to NTPv4 as you suggest.

Thanks Mahesh. That would take care of both the comment points in one go :-).

Regards
Suresh