Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2019 18:59:47 -0700

Dear All,
updates to address comments from Tianran Zhou and the discussion that
followed.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 30, 2019 at 6:04 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt
To: Henrik Nydell <[email-masked]>, Min Xiao <[email-masked]>,
Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Richard Foote <
[email-masked]>, Guo Jun <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Revision:       04
Title:          Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional
Extensions
Document date:  2019-06-30
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          16
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-mirsky-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-04

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) which enable measurement performance
   metrics in addition to ones supported by the STAMP base
   specification.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat