Subject: [ippm] IETF105 APN6 Side Meeting, Thursday Moring @Notre Dame Room

From: "Pengshuping (Peng Shuping)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 06:35:20 +0000

Dear all,

We are planning a Application-aware IPv6 Networking (APN6) Side meeting at this IETF Thursday morning @Notre Dame Room. Please find the meeting information (incl. Agenda) below and more details on the topic from the referenced drafts.

The Application-aware IPv6 Networking (APN6) is to make use of IPv6 extensions header to convey the application related information including its requirements along with the packet to the network so to facilitate the service deployment, provide truly fine-granular traffic operations for the applications and guarantee their SLA requirements, wherein network measurement is one of the foundations.

Therefore, we would like to invite IPPMers who are interested in this topic to join the side meeting.
https://trac.ietf.org/trac/ietf/meeting/wiki/105sidemeetings
Room: Notre Dame - Thursday

Occupancy: up to 50 attendees
Configuration: classroom
Location: ​Notre Dame<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/105/floor-plan#2nd-floor>

Meeting Name

Area

Contact

Meeting Description

More information

08:30

APN6

6man/spring

Zhenbin Li

APP-Aware IPv6/SRv6 Networking

Tentative Agenda:

  1.  Problem Statement
  2.  Relevant IETF work

  *   Application-aware IPv6 Networking
  *   FAST: Firewall and Service Tickets
  *   Path Segment
  *   IFIT/IOAM
  *   Detnet

  1.  Use cases
  2.  Discussions

​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-cross-ietf-area-work/>
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-app-aware-ipv6-network/>
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-enhanced-extension-header/>
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-ipv6-sfc-ifit/>
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap/<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-li-6man-srv6-path-segment-encap/>
​https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-geng-spring-srv6-for-detnet>

09:45

NOT AVAILABLE

NOT AVAILABLE

NOT AVAILABLE

NOT AVAILABLE

NOT AVAILABLE

Best regards,
Shuping