Subject: [ippm] IOAM hackathon project for IETF 105

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 09:57:58 -0700

Hello,

I have proposed a hackathon project at IETF 105 to implement IOAM
options as described in draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-options-02.
If you are intersted in contributing, please let me know!

Hackathon description:

IOAM IPv6 options

Champion(s)
Tom Herbert ([email-masked]) - onsite

Project(s)

Goal is to demonstrate use of IPv6 IOAM option (as an experimental
option). This could be creating a client application, such as UDP
ping, that sends an IOAM option, routers that receive and set
measurment data in the option, a peer node that reflects the option,
and measurements are reported by the receiving client.
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ioametal-ippm-6man-ioam-ipv6-options-02
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-6man-exp-opts-00

Thanks,
Tom