Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01.txt

From: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:37:00 -0700

Hello,

Here is the I-D on IPv4 extension headers that was mentioned in the
ippm wg meeting today.

Thanks,
Tom

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, May 2, 2019 at 4:27 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01.txt
To: Tom Herbert <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tom Herbert and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-herbert-ipv4-eh
Revision:       01
Title:          IPv4 Extension Headers and Flow Label
Document date:  2019-05-02
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-herbert-ipv4-eh
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-herbert-ipv4-eh-01

Abstract:
   This specification defines extension headers for IPv4 and a
   definition of an IPv4 flow label. The goal is to provide a uniform
   and feasible method of extensibility that is shared between IPv4 and
   IPv6.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat