Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 07:23:26 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : In-situ OAM Flags
        Authors         : Tal Mizrahi
                          Frank Brockners
                          Shwetha Bhandari
                          Ramesh Sivakolundu
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Aviv Kfir
                          Barak Gafni
                          Mickey Spiegel
                          Jennifer Lemon
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-00.txt
	Pages           : 10
	Date            : 2019-10-12

Abstract:
   In-situ Operations, Administration, and Maintenance (IOAM) records
   operational and telemetry information in the packet while the packet
   traverses a path between two points in the network.  This document
   presents new flags in the IOAM Trace Option headers.  Specifically,
   the document defines the Loopback and Active flags.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/