Subject: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-12.txt> (Initial Performance Metrics Registry Entries) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:26:43 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Measurement WG (ippm)
to consider the following document: - 'Initial Performance Metrics Registry
Entries'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-12.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-11-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This memo defines the set of Initial Entries for the IANA Performance
   Metrics Registry.  The set includes, UDP Round-trip Latency and Loss,
   Packet Delay Variation, DNS Response Latency and Loss, UDP Poisson
   One-way Delay and Loss, UDP Periodic One-way Delay and Loss, ICMP
   Round-trip Latency and Loss, and TCP round-trip Latency and Loss.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.