Subject: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-20.txt> (Registry for Performance Metrics) to Best Current Practice

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 09:25:58 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Measurement WG (ippm)
to consider the following document: - 'Registry for Performance Metrics'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-20.txt> as Best Current Practice

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-11-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines the format for the IANA Performance Metrics
   Registry.  This document also gives a set of guidelines for
   Registered Performance Metric requesters and reviewers.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.