Subject: [ippm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ippm-route-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 04 Nov 2019 11:38:48 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IP Performance Measurement WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Advanced Unidirectional Route Assessment (AURA)
        Authors         : J. Ignacio Alvarez-Hamelin
                          Al Morton
                          Joachim Fabini
                          Carlos Pignataro
                          Ruediger Geib
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ippm-route-06.txt
	Pages           : 27
	Date            : 2019-11-04

Abstract:
   This memo introduces an advanced unidirectional route assessment
   (AURA) metric and associated measurement methodology, based on the IP
   Performance Metrics (IPPM) Framework RFC 2330.  This memo updates RFC
   2330 in the areas of path-related terminology and path description,
   primarily to include the possibility of parallel subpaths between a
   given Source and Destination pair, owing to the presence of multi-
   path technologies.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-route/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-route-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-route-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-route-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/