Subject: [ippm] Draft IPPM agenda at IETF posted

From: "Brian Trammell (IETF)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2019 20:59:31 +0100

Greetings, all,

A draft agenda for IPPM at IETF 106 has been posted at:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/materials/agenda-106-ippm-00.md

and appears inline below. Note that while we have received two requests for presentations that would be eligible as lightning talks, we have *no free time* for lightning talks this time around: we are keeping a lightning talk queue only in case time allows at the meeting.

Cheers,

Brian (as wg co-chair)

## Working Group Documents

| Time    | Length | What                                   | Who           |
|---------|--------|----------------------------------------|---------------|
| 10:00   | 10m    | Welcome, Note Well, Agenda, Status     | Chairs        |
| 10:10   | 20m    | [draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-yang][7]        | G. Mirsky     |
|         |        | [draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv][8]  |               |
| 10:30   | 15m    | [draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry][1]   | A. Morton     |
|         |        | [draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry][2]  |               |
| 10:45   | 10m    | [draft-ietf-ippm-route][3]             | A. Morton     |
| 10:55   | 30m    | [draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-data][4]         | F. Brockners  |
|         |        | [draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-flags][5]        |               |
|         |        | [draft-ietf-ippm-ioam-ipv6-options][6] |               |

## Other work

Individual drafts and topics that have received notable list discussion.

| Time    | Length | What                                        | Who           |
|---------|--------|---------------------------------------------|---------------|
| 11:25   | 15m    | [draft-ioamteam-ippm-ioam-direct-export][9] | T. Mizrahi    |
| 11:40   | 10m    | [draft-morton-ippm-capacity-metric-method][10] | A. Morton  |
| 11:50   | 10m    | [draft-mirsky-ippm-hybrid-two-step][11]     | G. Mirsky     |
|         |        | [draft-song-multicast-telemetry][12]        |               |

## Lightning Talks

Lightning talk slots are available to introduce or present updates on work that
has not had significant discussion on the mailing lists. *Each talk is limited 
to 5 minutes or less.* 

*There is no scheduled time for lightning talks at this meeting* because the
agenda is full. This queue is maintained for lightning talk requests that will
be presented if time allows.

- draft-dang-ippm-multiple-path-measurement (J. Dang)
- draft-song-ippm-postcard-based-telemetry + draft-song-ippm-draft-song-6man-srv6-pbt (H. Song)