Subject: [ippm] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02.txt

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2019 13:30:55 -0700

Dear All,
the new version includes additional details on the use of the Access Report
TLV and introduces a new Follow-up Telemetry TLV.
Your comments, questions, and suggestions are always welcome and are much
appreciated.

Regards,
Greg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 7:22 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02.txt
To: Henrik Nydell <[email-masked]>, Min Xiao <[email-masked]>,
Adi Masputra <[email-masked]>, Ernesto Ruffini <[email-masked]>,
Gregory Mirsky <[email-masked]>, Richard Foote <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Greg Mirsky and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Revision:       02
Title:          Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional
Extensions
Document date:  2019-10-31
Group:          ippm
Pages:          20
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-02

Abstract:
   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) which enable measurement performance
   metrics in addition to ones supported by the STAMP base
   specification.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat