Subject: [ippm] stamp session id

From: Tianran Zhou <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2019 06:56:45 +0000

Hi Authors,

I am looking at the stamp yang. And I see we need to configure the "session-id".
But I did not see the session id in the STAMP data plane packet(draft-ietf-ippm-stamp).
How to align the sender and reflector?
Or did I miss something?

Thanks,
Tianran

---

From: Greg Mirsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2019 11:30:11 +0800

Hi Tianran,
thank you for your question. You're absolutely correct. We do intend to
include the Session ID in the STAMP packet. It will be described in the
next update of draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv and will update the YANG
model accordingly.

Regards,
Greg