Subject: [ippm] Benjamin Kaduk's Discuss on draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-14: (with DISCUSS)

From: Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 06:44:11 -0800

Benjamin Kaduk has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry-14: Discuss

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-initial-registry/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
DISCUSS:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The shepherd writeup (which has a note that it is still in progress and
not ready for submission) indicates that the "IPR questions are pending".
Please confirm that they were affirmatively resolved.

---

From: Mirja Kuehlewind <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 16:08:38 +0100

Hi Ben,

Sorry, I missed that this was not updated. I did confirm with the shepherd that this as all been resolved and confirmed. Will make sure the write-up gets updated for the record accordingly.

Mirja

> On 5. Dec 2019, at 15:44, Benjamin Kaduk via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
>

---

From: Benjamin Kaduk <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2019 07:09:29 -0800

Excellent; thank you!

-Ben