Subject: [ippm] Barry Leiba's No Objection on draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-22: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2019 19:51:09 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry-22: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-metric-registry/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

I support Álvaro’s second DISCUSS point and the related issues he lists after
it.

I also think we should resolve Álvaro’s first DISCUSS point by simply putting a
note in the IANA Considerations in this document that refers to the other
document as providing initial registrations, and not waste time and effort
doing a formal expert review of registrations that the working group has
already reviewed and accepted here.