Subject: [ippm] Milestones changed for ippm WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 11:48:07 -0800

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on RFC 2680 standards-track advancement
testing to IESG as Informational".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft updating the IPPM Framework (2330-update) to
IESG as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on reference path for measurement location to
IESG as Informational".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on access rate measurement protocol problem
statement to IESG as Informational".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on OWAMP / TWAMP Security to IESG as Proposed
Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on "A One-Way Delay Metric for IPPM" (RFC
2679 bis) as Internet Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on "A One-Way Loss Metric for IPPM" (RFC 2680
bis) as Internet Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on DSCP and ECN monitoring in TWAMP to IESG
as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on the UDP Checksum Trailer in OWAMP and
TWAMP to the IESG as Informational".

Deleted milestone "Submit a draft defining terminology for the continuum of
passive and active measurement to the IESG as Informational".

Deleted milestone "Submit draft on model-based TCP bulk transfer capacity
metrics to IESG as Experimental".

Deleted milestone "Submit a draft on the IPv6 Performance and Diagnostic
Metrics (PDM) Destination Option as Proposed Standard".

Deleted milestone "submit a Standards Track document to the IESG adding
support for IEEE-1588 timestamps to TWAMP".

Changed milestone "submit a Standards Track document to the IESG for a YANG
model for managing TWAMP clients and servers", resolved as "Done", added
draft-ietf-ippm-twamp-yang to milestone.

Changed milestone "submit a Standards Track draft on inband OAM based
measurement methodologies to the IESG", set due date to March 2020 from
November 2018.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ippm/about/