Subject: [ippm] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-06.txt> (Simple Two-way Active Measurement Protocol Optional Extensions) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 17:41:47 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Performance Measurement WG (ippm)
to consider the following document: - 'Simple Two-way Active Measurement
Protocol Optional Extensions'
  <draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2020-07-06. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document describes optional extensions to Simple Two-way Active
   Measurement Protocol (STAMP) which enable measurement performance
   metrics in addition to ones supported by the STAMP base
   specification.  The document also defines a STAMP Test Session
   Identifier and thus updates RFC 8762.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ippm-stamp-option-tlv/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.