Subject: IPS-ALL: SCSI MIB design team formation

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 12:14:10 -0400

Hi all,

Thanks to all who have volunteered to participate on the SCSI Design
team.
The following individuals have been selected to form the team.

Yaron Lederman, Siliquent, team lead
Roger Cummings, Veritas
Ron Roberts, Adaptec
Satish Mali, Stonefly Networks
Bob Snively, Brocade
Sanjay Selvaraj, Hcl Technologies
Michele Hallak-Stamler, Sanrad Intelligent Storage

An editor is yet to be named.

In addition, Marj Krueger and Mark Bakke have agreed to assist.

This design team is tasked with developing and submitting the first
draft of the SCSI MIB document.  It is subject to review and input from
the IPS WG as a whole once this first draft is submitted.  The T10 group
will also be asked to review and provide input.

Note:  In a few instances, multiple individuals from the same company
have volunteered to join the team.  In such cases, one person that
volunteered was selected to be on the design team.

Elizabeth Rodriguez & David Black