Subject: IPS ALL: David Black without email access

From: "Elizabeth Rodriguez" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:34:01 -0400

Hello all,

I received a message from David Black, requesting that I let everyone
know that he is without email access right now.
He is uncertain when he will regain email access.

David is safe, but is out of the country right now, and is having
difficultly returning to the US, due to the incidents which have
occurred here in the states.  He does not believe that he will be able
to regain email access, for a variety of reasons,  until he returns to
the US.

Thanks,

Elizabeth

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 14:16:05 -0400

Greetings,

Just a quick note that I did make it back to the US (Delta got me back
almost exactly when and where they said they would on Sunday), have email
access back, and am working on catching up.

Thanks,
--David

---------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 42 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500
[email-masked]       Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
---------------------------------------------------