Subject: new iSCSI draft 08.txt

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:43:36 +0300

On  behalf of a group of authors from several organizations as part of the 
IPS working group  I submit a revision of an IETF-draft for immediate 
publication. It specifies iSCSI - a SCSI Over TCP protocol and the file 
name is "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.txt".  It completely replaces 
"draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-07.txt".

The draft can be found at:

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.txt

There is also a pdf version that shows the changes from the previous 
version at:

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.pdf

Julian Satran - IBM Research Laboratory at Haifa

---

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:41:31 -0400

Does this mean we can't "squawk" anymore?

Eddy

-----Original Message-----
From: Julian Satran [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 7:44 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: new iSCSI draft 08.txt

On  behalf of a group of authors from several organizations as part of
the IPS working group  I submit a revision of an IETF-draft for
immediate publication. It specifies iSCSI - a SCSI Over TCP protocol and
the file name is "draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-08.txt".  It completely replaces
"draft-ietf-ips-iSCSI-07.txt".