Subject: Re: iscsi rev 7.93 : reject pdu.

From: "Julian Satran" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 06:03:36 +0300

Santosh,

It was felt that format errors should be treated harshly (the reject code
is being removed too) and there is no need for
an operational target to help debugging an initiator. Thsi simplifies
somewhat recovery.

Julo

Santosh Rao <[email-masked]>@ece.cmu.edu on 17-09-2001 22:32:57

Please respond to Santosh Rao <[email-masked]>

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   IPS Reflector <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  iscsi rev 7.93 : reject pdu.

Julian,

Could you please clarify why the "first bad byte" field in the reject
pdu has been removed ? I can find nothing in the change log that states
this change, nor can I remember any discussion on ips asking for this
change.

Regards,
Santosh

 - santoshr.vcf