Subject: next meeting

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:05:47 -0400

Does anybody know where and when the next IPS meeting for general attendance
is?

[email-masked]

---

From: "Bill Strahm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 20:39:44 -0700

All meetings of the IPS are for general attendance according to IETF policy.
However I believe the next time that the group might meet would be the next
IETF meeting Dec 9-13th in Salt Lake City (David/Elizabeth, I am assuming
IPS will meet there).

Bill
  -----Original Message-----
  From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]On Behalf Of
Eddy Quicksall
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 3:06 PM
  To: [email-masked]
  Subject: next meeting

  Does anybody know where and when the next IPS meeting for general
attendance is?