Subject: Re: iSCSI:Comment 1

From: "John Hufferd" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 20:22:05 -0700

Please place the prefix "iSCSI:" in all your messages.

Also, anyone that answers, please add the iSCSI: to your messages.

.
.
.
John L. Hufferd
Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
Home Office (408) 997-6136
Internet address: [email-masked]

Thomas Dineen <[email-masked]>@ece.cmu.edu on 09/25/2001 04:21:37 PM

Sent by:  [email-masked]

To:   [email-masked], Thomas Dineen <[email-masked]>
cc:
Subject:  Comment 1

GentlePeople:

"3.2.1.1 X
The X bit is used as a Retry/Restart indicator for request PDUs (PDUs
from initiator to target). This bit is always 1 for response PDUs
(PDUs from target to initiator)."

"3.2.1.2 I
The I bit is used as immediate delivery marker for request PDUs (PDUs
from initiator to target). This bit is always 1 for response PDUs
(PDUs from target to initiator)."

- Reading the above paragraphs I do not get a sence of whether the
X and I bits are active for a one or zero state. Please specify the
logical function of both the X and I bits for both the one and zero
states.

Thomas Dineen