Subject: [Ips] IPS WG Last Call: iSER revisions

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2005 10:19:52 -0400

This is to announce an IP Storage (ips) Working Group
Last Call on the revisions to the iSER draft:

iSCSI Extensions for RDMA Specification
	draft-ietf-ips-iser-04.txt

that are specified in:

Generalization of iSER for InfiniBand and other Network Protocols
	draft-hufferd-iser-ib-01.txt

The result of the WG Last Call will be a revised
version of the iSER draft, but the WG Last Call is
solely on the revisions in draft-hufferd-iser-ib-01.txt .
Settled technical issues in the iSER draft will not be
reopened.

Versions of what the iSER draft would look like with these
changes applied are available at:

http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iser-05_candidate.txt
http://www.haifa.il.ibm.com/satran/ips/draft-ietf-ips-iser-05_candidate.pdf

The TXT shows the proposed result, and the PDF shows all of the
proposed additions and deletions - many thanks to Mike Ko for
preparing these.

This WG Last Call will end at 12:00 midnight (end of day) on
October 7, 2005.  As this WG Last Call is concerned entirely
with editorial changes, all comments and requests for any
change to the text should be posted to the list.

Thanks,
--David (IPS WG chair)
----------------------------------------------------
David L. Black, Senior Technologist
EMC Corporation, 176 South St., Hopkinton, MA  01748
+1 (508) 293-7953             FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
[email-masked]        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754
----------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips