Subject: [Ips] clearification on iSER Completion_Notify

From: "Eddy Quicksall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:27:53 -0400

Am I correct that only the target gets a Completion_Notify?

Am I correct that the method used by the initiator to determine that SCSI Read data has arrived is the completion of the SCSI Read command?

Can the target issue multiple outstanding R2T's and if enabled, receive a Completion_Notify for each completed sequence?

Eddy

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips

---

From: Mike Ko <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:01:08 -0700

That is correct.

Mike

             "Eddy Quicksall"                                              
             <eddy_quicksall_i                                             
             Vivity_iSCSI@Comc                                          To 
             ast.net>                  <[email-masked]>                      
                                                                        cc 
             09/06/2006 02:27                                              
             PM                                                    Subject 
                                       [Ips] clearification on iSER        
                                       Completion_Notify                   

                                                                           

Am I correct that the method used by the initiator to determine that SCSI
Read data has arrived is the completion of the SCSI Read command?

Can the target issue multiple outstanding R2T's and if enabled, receive a
Completion_Notify for each completed sequence?

Eddy_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips