Subject: [Ips] Cisco is looking for Storage protocol developers - 3 positions

From: "Sadakathullah Mohamed Ali (mohamali)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 22:01:46 -0700

Hi Sotrage Guru's
 
Cisco is looking for storage protocol developers with strong "C" coding
experience to build the next generation Storage Services for MDS family
of SAN switches.
 
If interested please email your resume to [email-masked] / mohamali
AT cisco DOT com
 
Cisco is seeking a Software Engineer to work in a team that builds
Storage services for the MDS 9000 family of SAN switches under the data
center portfolio. The services include Storage Media Encryption and IP
Storage protocols, such as iSCSI and FCIP - primarily targeted to
deliver on Cisco's vision of adding innovative services inside the
storage area network (SAN) infrastructure. The team is seeking a highly
motivated, energetic and focused individual to achieve this.

Responsibilities include:
- Design and development of embedded software on a multi-core network
processor with in-built security and compression engines.
- Working with important customers to understand their specific
requirements and coming up with creative solutions to address these
needs. Being practical and employing appropriate trade-offs between what
is desired and what is feasible is key.
- Working with QA closely to achieve superior quality software.

Qualifications include:
- Strong skills in C.
- Experience with embedded software development on network processors is
highly desirable.
- Excellent team player and collaboration skills.
- Being practical and employing appropriate trade-offs between what is
desired and what is feasible.
- Good understanding of networking and Linux OS fundamentals. Knowledge
of Fibre channel and SCSI is a strong plus.
- MSEE/CS combined with 2-6 years of related experience, or BSEE/CS
combined with 4-8+ yrs of related experience.

Mohamed Ali
Career Services Manager

[email-masked]
Mobile :510-402-7625

225 E Tasman Dr
San Jose, CA
United States
www.cisco.com <http://www.cisco.com/> 

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or
disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact
the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.	

_______________________________________________
Ips mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ips