Subject: [Ipsec] Where will I get ipsec mailing list archive(mbox) to import to my netscape mail

From: "M.Chenna kesava Reddy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:02:39 +0530

Hi,
I want to download the ipsec mail archive, is any one know any link to 
download it to my mail box.
thx in advance
mcreddy

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Paul Koning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:07:39 -0400

>>>>> "M" == M Chenna kesava Reddy <M.Chenna> writes:

 M> Hi, I want to download the ipsec mail archive, is any one know any
 M> link to download it to my mail box.  thx in advance mcreddy

Try ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf-mail-archive/.

For some reason the HTML "archives" that the IETF maintains are
handled by a useless program that doesn't provide search or random
access.  Other organizations do better (GNU for example).  The FTP
server isn't documented anywhere, but it does give you a way to get to
the raw mbox files.

You may have to download a lot of individual files, since things are
typically split up by month.  (In some working group archives, some of
it is split up into individual messages, hundreds of them.)  "wget" is
your friend for cases like that.

     paul

---

From: Paul Koning <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 12:07:39 -0400

paul

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 22:11:03 +0200

Try here:

http://www.vpnc.org/ietf-ipsec/