Subject: [Ipsec] Minor typographical errors in draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis-03.txt

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 22:14:40 -0400

While going through the rfc2401bis-03 draft, I found the following
minor typo's.

						- Ted

Page 12, Section 4.1:  Extra curly brace:

      1. Search the SAD for a match on the combination of SPI,
         destination address, and source address}. If an SAD entry
         matches, then process the inbound ESP packet with that

If you're removing the curly brace syntax and replacing it with
explantory text, then you should probably also make the change from
{SPI} to SPI here:

      3. Search the SAD for a match on only {SPI} if the receiver has
         chosen to maintain a single SPI space for AH and ESP, and on
         both SPI  and protocol otherwise. If an SAD entry matches then
         process the inbound ESP packet with that matching SAD entry.
         Otherwise, discard the packet and log an auditable event.

--------------------------------
Page 13:

Extra hyphen in "-support"?

   Therefore a sender SHOULD put traffic of different classes, but with
   the same selector values, on different SAs to -support QoS
   appropriately.  To permit this, the IPsec implementation MUST permit
   establishment and maintenance of multiple SAs between a given sender

--------------------------------

Section 4.4, Page 18:

Missing period at the end of this paragraph:

      depend on the kind and number of extension headers present.  The
      "initial" fragment might not be the first fragment, in this
      context

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec