Subject: [Ipsec] 2401bis ready for IETF-wide last call

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 15:33:14 -0500

Hi Russ,

	Having gone through a working last call, and with Karen issuing
a new version of the rfc2401-bis document, Barbara and I are satisified
that all known issues have been addressed in this document, and it is
ready for advancement to IETF-wide last call.  

	Hence, we would appreciate if you could put:

		draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis-04.ttx

into your queue for AD review, and update the IETF status tracker
appropriately.  Many thanks to Steve Kent, Karen Seo, and the many other
folks who have worked on this document over a very long period of time.
In particular, we would like to recognize and call out the contributions
of Charlie Lynn, an ipsec working group member who has over the time
many a number of significant contribution to the working group who has
recently passed away, and in whose memory this document has been
dedicated.

					- Ted and Barbara

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec