Subject: [Ipsec] future bakeoffs for IKEv2 and RFC2401bis

From: "Zimmerman, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 16:31:05 -0500

Michael,

Per your and Tero's (and other developers) suggestion I've 
extended the timetable for the IKEv2 Interoperability Workshop (bakeoff)
being held in Santa Clara an extra day. So the facilities,
infrastructure and security will be available until Friday February 25th
2005 5:00PM

URL for details:

www.icsalabs.com/html/communities/ipsec/bakeoff/registration.html

Regards,
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hi, as many of you know Connectathon occurs in late february 2005. ICSA
is having a bakeoff very close by, a couple of days earlier. (Maybe they
will actually combine forces, I don't know).

While it seems that we can depend upon Connectathon 2006 occuring, 
I think that IKEv2 implementors may need another event near the end of
the summer, early fall.

One thought is that maybe ETSI would organize something the week after
the Paris IETF. I'm personally not crazy about that for various personal
reasons, and I think that August IETFs are a bad idea anyway. (Maybe all
of france will be on vacation then too...)

I just wanted to plant the idea of having some kind of event in late
September, early October 2005. 

As a final idea, having it around the November 2005 IETF is okay, but
probably too long between events.

- --
]     "Elmo went to the wrong fundraiser" - The Simpson         |
firewalls  [
]   Michael Richardson,    Xelerance Corporation, Ottawa, ON    |net
architect[
] [email-masked]      http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/mcr/ |device
driver[
] panic("Just another Debian GNU/Linux using, kernel hacking, security
guy"); [

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

***********************************************************************
This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify us
immediately.
***********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec