Subject: [Ipsec] CHILD SA keys

From: Jyothi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:06:43 +0530

Hi,

I would like to know more details on order of extraction of CHILD SA keys 
from the key material(KEYMAT) in case ESPwith AUTH and AH .

Is my understanding is right? :

Initiator side:
  	
	KEYMAT = { outbound ESP encryption key | outbound ESP auth key | outbound 
AH key |
                               inbound ESP encryption key | inbound ESP 
auth key | inbound AH key}

Responder side:

	KEYMAT = { inbound ESP encryption key | inbound ESP auth key | inbound AH key
		outbound ESP encryption key | outbound ESP auth key | outbound AH key |
                               }

Thanks in advance,
Jyothi

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec