Subject: [Ipsec] IPsec/IKEv2 client software

From: Surya Batchu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 23:46:27 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I am looking for IKEv2/IPsec client package on windows
XP, that support EAP based authentication. I
appreaciate any information on this.

Does anybody know Microsoft plans for supporting
IKEv2?

Thanks
Surya

__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Take Yahoo! Mail with you! Get it on your mobile phone. 
http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo 

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2005 10:13:45 +0200

I'm also interested.

AFAIK only Cisco and Juniper announced anything.  Microsoft has not 
announced anything regarding IKEv2, but Charlie Kaufman who edited the 
draft works for Microsoft, so obviously there's some interest there in 
IKEv2.  Still, a company the size of Microsoft in interested in 
everything, which doesn't mean they have a specific feature or product 
under development.  If they don't, then the vendors and open source 
people will do it for them.