Subject: [Ipsec] RFC 3947 and RFC 3948 interop testing

From: David Wierbowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:18:33 -0500

A few weeks ago the "Negotiation of NAT-Traversal in the IKE" and "UDP
Encapsulation of IPsec ESP Packets" drafts became published RFCs.  Will
there be an interop testing event where we can test our IKEv1
implementation with other vendor's IKEv1 implementations?

I know I've seen discussions about IKEv2 interop testing (i.e. ICSA's
IPsec/IKEv2 Interoperability Workshop), but did not know where that leaves
testing for enhancements to IKEv1 (such as RFCs 3947 and 3948).

Dave Wierbowski

z/OS Comm Server Developer

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:19:31 +0200

> testing for enhancements to IKEv1 (such as RFCs 3947 and 3948).

We would at least be interested to testing RFC 3947 and 3948, and as
we will be in the ICSA interoperability workshop we can do some
testing there too if someone else is interested.
-- 
[email-masked]