Subject: [Ipsec] Status update re: Issues remaining for draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:40:23 -0500

Russ, Ted,

We have revised 2401bis to address the list of issues in the tracker 
with the exception of one issue that is still under discussion with 
Sam Hartman (plus possible boilerplate updates).  Once that is 
resolved, the draft will be edited as necessary, nroffed, etc. and 
submitted to the IESG.

Karen

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: "Theodore Ts'o" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:12:58 -0500

> resolved, the draft will be edited as necessary, nroffed, etc. and 

Karen, Steve,

This is great to hear!  Many thanks to both of you for your hard work
in finishing the edits to 2401-bis.  Both Barbara and I are looking
forward to what will hopefully be the last version of
draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis to be submitted to the I-D editor.
Assuming you can clear the last issue with Sam fairly quickly, do you
think you would be able to finish the boilerplate/nroff fixups within
the week?  It would be really great for the IESG to be able to approve
this document and be able to close out this working group before the
Minneapolis meeting.

						- Ted