Subject: [Ipsec] ikev2 status

From: Kausty <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:03:02 +0530

IKEv2 is stuck in the RFC editor's queue behind RFC2401bis (because it
references it). That document has been imminent for some time; the WG
chairs or ADs might have a better idea when it will be completed. No
further changes to IKEv2 are contemplated.

Frustratingly, I've been asked not to comment on the Microsoft IPR
statement beyond what they have posted.

       --Charlie

-----Original Message-----
From: Kausty [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 9:35 PM
To: Charlie Kaufman
Subject: Microsoft's statement about IPR claimed in
draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-08.txt

Hi,
Regarding the Patent Disclosure and Licensing Declaration relating to
IKEv2 draft,
I wanted to know which particular sections of IKEv2 are part of
microsoft's IPR and for which license would be required from
microsoft.

and yes by what time will ikev2 draft will get the RFC status.

Thanks
Kausty

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec