Subject: [Ipsec] Request for Comment on IPv6-based Global Air Space communicationnet work requirements

From: ivancic <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:36:51 -0500

NASA  has formulated a list of requirements to ensure global
interoperability and deployment. NASA is seeking comments from various
industries, academia and government agencies throughout the world
regarding these salient requirements. Comments are being sought from
those directly involved in aeronautics, as well as telecommunication,
communication, computer and information assurance providers as we
believe those outside the traditional aeronautics community have
expertise and insight that is directly applicable to network centric
operations. Application of commercial off the shelf technologies and
techniques will, hopefully, enable network centric operation to be
economically and technically realizable over the Global Airspace System.

Note, there are some fundamental security requirements presented 
regarding IPSec and use of security mechanisms over a Global Network. 
Any input and constructive criticism by the Security community regarding 
  these proposed requirements is welcome.

A user friendly URL for this request can be found here:
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~ivancic/RFI/rfi.html

The official announcement is here:
http://prod.nais.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/eps/synopsis.cgi?acqid=114192

Please feel free to forward this request to whomever you my feel would
benefit

-- 
******************************
William D. Ivancic
Phone 216-433-3494
Fax  216-433-8705
Lab  216-433-2620
Mobile  440-503-4892
Yahoo ID:  ivancic
http://roland.grc.nasa.gov/~ivancic

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec