Subject: [Ipsec] Re: Status update re: Issues remaining for draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis

From: Karen Seo <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 12:00:22 -0500

Ted,

Sorry to take so long to reply...  I have checked the boilerplate and 
it matches the text contained in recently approved RFCs, and conforms 
to RFCs 3667 and 3668. Sam Hartman's issue #1 is still under 
discussion.  If this gets resolved this week, then we should be able 
to submit a draft next week.  (Note: I'll be out of town the rest of 
this week without email access.)

Karen

>On Mon, Jan 24, 2005 at 01:40:23PM -0500, Karen Seo wrote:
>>  Russ, Ted,
>>
>>  We have revised 2401bis to address the list of issues in the tracker
>>  with the exception of one issue that is still under discussion with
>>  Sam Hartman (plus possible boilerplate updates).  Once that is
>>  resolved, the draft will be edited as necessary, nroffed, etc. and
>>  submitted to the IESG.
>
>Karen, Steve,
>
>This is great to hear!  Many thanks to both of you for your hard work
>in finishing the edits to 2401-bis.  Both Barbara and I are looking
>forward to what will hopefully be the last version of
>draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis to be submitted to the I-D editor.
>Assuming you can clear the last issue with Sam fairly quickly, do you
>think you would be able to finish the boilerplate/nroff fixups within
>the week?  It would be really great for the IESG to be able to approve
>this document and be able to close out this working group before the
>Minneapolis meeting.
>
>						- Ted

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec