Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 Bakeoff #2

From: "Zimmerman, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 09:55:33 -0500

Another Bakeoff Interoperability event is being planned for the week
of September 12th 2005 in Toronto, Canada. Details are being firmed
up and will be posted on the ICSA Labs Web site.

Results of the intial event held in Santa Clara are posted at:

http://www.icsalabs.com/html/communities/ipsec/index.shtml

Regards,

		Mark Zimmerman
		Program Manager
		ICSA Labs
		1000 Bent Creek Blvd, Suite 200
		Mechanicsburg PA 17050
		Phone: 717.790.8144
		Fax: 717.790.8170
		[email-masked]
		www.icsalabs.com

***********************************************************************
This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify us
immediately.
***********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec