Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 Bakeoff Results

From: "Zimmerman, Mark" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:12:47 -0500

It looks like the issues brought up last week are well under way
discussion-wise.
I want to thank Paul Hoffman for participating at the Santa Clara
Event and doing an outstanding job documenting the technical policy
issues.

I've posted a results compilation document at the following URL:

http://www.icsalabs.com/html/communities/ipsec/index.shtml

This is not meant to be an exhaustive description of the issues
encountered
and currently being discussed here, but it does give an idea of what
tests were
performed, and to what degree development teams have progressed.
Any suggestions as to improvements to this process will gladly be
accepted.

I've already been approached about the possibility of planning another
event.
It was suggested strongly that a next event be held OUTSIDE of the US
due to
the major hassles of obtaining visa's for development engineers.
Toronto, Ottawa and Vancouver have been suggested as possible North
American
venues and July or September have been thrown out as possible good
months.

Any other suggestions will be entertained...

Regards,

		Mark Zimmerman
		Program Manager
		ICSA Labs
		[email-masked]
		www.icsalabs.com

***********************************************************************
This message is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and
may contain information that is PRIVILEGED and/or CONFIDENTIAL.  If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use,
dissemination, disclosure or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
destroy all copies of this message and its attachments and notify us
immediately.
***********************************************************************

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec