Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 clarifications document, -02

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 20:15:39 -0800

Greetings again. Pasi Eronen and I have published a new version of 
the IKEv2 clarifications document; you can find it at 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-02.txt>. 
We definitely would like comments on all the issues in the document. 
(Of course, if you are going to comment on a specific part, please do 
not reply to this message, but instead start a new thread.)

Please note in specific section 7 which lists what Pasi and I think 
the status of each of the described issues are. Section 9 lists 
issues that aren't even covered in the document; we'll be starting 
threads here on those issues in the near term.

We understand that some people do not want to comment on the list 
because they do not want to tell the world that they are implementing 
IKEv2 yet. This is not a WG document, so it is fine to send us 
off-list comments. Please let us know if you have any questions.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec