Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 Tutorial

From: Wassim Haddad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:00:59 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

A question/comment on the IKEv2 Tutorial draft (Understanding IKEv2:
Tutorial, and rationale for decisions):
Would it be possible to update the existing old one and publish it
as an informational RFC?

Regards,

Wassim H.

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Radia Perlman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:53:56 -0800

I am planning on doing that. I was hoping to capture all the contentious 
issues, and
I guess I was waiting for no more issues to crop up. Thanks for 
reminding me.

Radia