Subject: [Ipsec] Error in draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-17.txt

From: Tero Kivinen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 15:09:58 +0300

I found error (or typo) in the draft-ietf-ipsec-ikev2-17.txt that
probably should be fixed in the author 48 hours period.

The section 2.6 still refers to the SPIr when it should say "Cookie".
I.e. CHANGE

   If it matches, the responder knows that SPIr was generated
   since the last change to <secret> and that IPi must be the same as
   the source address it saw the first time.

to

   If it matches, the responder knows that Cookie was generated
   since the last change to <secret> and that IPi must be the same as
   the source address it saw the first time.

(This typo is left over from the times we didn't have N(COOKIE)
notify, but instead generated SPIr and used it as a COOKIE). 
-- 
[email-masked]

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec