Subject: [Ipsec] Protocol Action: 'Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:32:41 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Security Architecture for the Internet Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-ipsec-rfc2401bis-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the IP Security Protocol Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Russ Housley and Sam Hartman.

Technical Summary

  This document describes an updated version of the "Security
  Architecture for IP," which is designed to provide security services
  for traffic at the IP layer.  This document obsoletes RFC 2401
  (November 1998).

Working Group Summary

  The IPsec WG achieved consensus on this document.

Protocol Quality

  This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec