Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 implementation announce...

From: Stjepan Gros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:52:50 +0200

Hi All,

i would like to announce a project that has goal of developing open
source implementation of IKEv2 protocol. We already have some alpha
quality code (uncomplete). Snapshot of that code is released on
sourceforge at the following url:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ikev2

Sourceforge is also a primary place for discussions and development. We
welcome all the suggestions, critics, reviews, etc.

Best regards,
Stjepan Gros

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:59:48 +0300

Cool!

Isn't racoon2 from the KAME project also an open source project?

---

From: Stjepan Gros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 16:29:42 +0200

> Isn't racoon2 from the KAME project also an open source project?

Yes, though I couldn't find source for IKEv2 daemon. They were not
released it, at least that was so about month ago when I last checked.

Gros

---

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 17:36:26 +0300

They have released it on June 25th.  See this link.

http://www.freshports.org/security/racoon2/

I haven't got it to work yet, though.