Subject: [Ipsec] Re: Is there anyone who install IKEv2?

From: Stjepan Gro� <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 18:27:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I'm one of the developers of IKEv2, and I'll gladly help you to compile
IKEv2 daemon. But maybe this issue is not for ipsec mailing list, but
rather for [email-masked], so I'm sending this e-mail
directly to You, to that list, but also as a reference to ipsec mailing
list (i.e. if you reply to this mail, please remove [email-masked]
address).

Whatever linux distribution you have, it's best that you during os
installation select development environment because it's easiest way. It
might happen that you miss more than just autoconf/m4 on your computer.
Anyway, check that you have at least the following
libraries/tools/compilers:

perl
awk
m4
autoconf (requires m4, perl, awk)
automake (requires perl)
libtool-libs
libtool
cpp
gcc (glibc-devel, cpp)

If you have those tools installed, then maybe it's best that you list all
installed software on you linux (for fedora just execute rpm -qa) and send
it to a mailing list (or if you are concerned about privacy issues, send
it to my mail). Then I can check your list.

Stjepan

P.S. m4 is a macro preprocessor (from man m4 :)), it has similar purpose
like cpp.

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec