Subject: [Ipsec] IKEv2 clarifications -05

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 09:35:28 +0300

A new version of the IKEv2 clarifications draft is now available:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-05.txt

Changes in this version include:

  - Fixed incorrect text about ICMP/MH port selectors and their
    direction semantics (Sections 4.8 and 4.9)

  - New text about simultaneous rekeying (Sections 5.11 and 5.12)

  - New text about address assignment failures, especially when
    requesting multiple addresses using configuration payloads   
    (Section 6.10)

  - Fixed text about N(INITIAL_CONTACT) to match discussions
    on the mailing list (Section 7.8)

  - Updated text about PRFs with fixed key size since 3664bis 
    has now been approved (Section 3.8)

As usual, comments and corrections are most welcome.

Best regards,
Pasi

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec