Subject: [Ipsec] how does multi-proposal be processed in quick mode...

From: Wade Yin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 23:12:58 +0800

Hi,
 How does ipsec-tools process Multi-proposal: when the initiator/responder
has two or more proposal configured with different protocol and security
algorithm, how should entitys chosen a right one?
  Which function is use to distinguish the different proposal and transofrm
payloads? Just give me some tips pls. Thanks..
 -----------------------------------------------------
att:
 In 2408: section 4.2
"...Each proposal payload contain a security parameter index (SPI) and
ensures that the SPI is associated with the protocol-id in accordance with
the Internet security architecture....
   Wade
_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec