Subject: [Ipsec] Last Call: 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines' to Informational RFC (draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:50:41 -0700

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document:

- 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines'
    <draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-05-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-08.t
xt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec