Subject: [Fwd: [Ipsec] Last Call: 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines' to Informational RFC (draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications)]

From: Yoav Nir <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 13:59:24 +0300

Hi.

Section 5.2 (bottom of page 24) mentions ongoing work to add the 
re-authentication feature.

This has now been published, so you should probably fix the wording as 
well as the [ReAuth] reference.  It is now RFC 4478.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ipsec] Last Call: 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation 
Guidelines' to Informational RFC (draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications)
Date: 	Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:50:41 -0700
From: 	The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: 	IPsec WG <[email-masked]>

The IESG has received a request from an individual submitter to consider the
following document:

- 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines'
   <draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-08.txt> as an Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by 2006-05-03.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-08.t
xt

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: Paul Hoffman <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 08:57:01 -0700

At 1:59 PM +0300 4/30/06, Yoav Nir wrote:
>This has now been published, so you should probably fix the wording 
>as well as the [ReAuth] reference.  It is now RFC 4478.

Already caught that, thanks!

We're still hoping to hear more from IKEv2 implementers on the draft, 
of course. The IETF last call closes in a few days.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--VPN Consortium