Subject: [Ipsec] Document Action: 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines' to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:18:27 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IKEv2 Clarifications and Implementation Guidelines '
    <draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-09.txt> as an Informational RFC

This document has been reviewed in the IETF but is not the product of an
IETF Working Group.

The IESG contact person is Russ Housley.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-eronen-ipsec-ikev2-clarifications-09.txt

Technical Summary

   This document clarifies many areas of the IKEv2 specification.  It
   does not to introduce any changes to the protocol, but rather provides
   descriptions that are less prone to ambiguous interpretations.  The
   purpose of this document is to encourage the development of
   interoperable IKEv2 implementations.

Working Group Summary

   This document is an individual submission.  This document was
   discussed on the IPsec Mail List.

Protocol Quality

   Thin document incorporates many lessons learned during
   interoperability testing.

   This document was reviewed by Russ Housley for the IESG.

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec