Subject: [Ipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:22:37 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: Using HMAC-SHA-256 With IPsec
	Author(s)	: S. Kelly, S. Frankel
	Filename	: draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-00.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2006-9-29

    This specification describes the use of the SHA-256 algorithm in
    conjunction with HMAC as a data origin authentication and integrity
    verification mechanism for the IPsec AH, ESP, and IKEv2 protocols,
    and also as a PRF for IKEv2.  Two output truncation lengths are
    specified for data origin authentication and integrity verification
    usage, with the corresponding algorithms designated as HMAC-SHA-256-
    128 and HMAC-SHA-256-192.  No truncation is specified for PRF usage,
    and the resulting algorithm is designated as HMAC-SHA-PRF-256.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-kelly-ipsec-ciph-sha2-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtwill enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

[The following attachment must be fetched by mail. Command-click the 
URL below and send the resulting message to get the attachment.]
<mailto:[email-masked]?body=ENCODING%20mime%0D%0AFILE%20/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt>
[The following attachment must be fetched by ftp.  Command-click the 
URL below to ask your ftp client to fetch it.]
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec