Subject: [Ipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:22:17 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to IKEv2 to Support Header 
Compression over IPsec (HCoIPsec)
	Author(s)	: R. Jasani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-9-29

When using Header Compression (HC) schemes in conjunction with IPsec
(i.e., [HCOIPSEC]) a mechanism is needed to negotiate both the HC
scheme and any associated configuration parameters between end-points
prior to operation.  Internet Key Exchange (IKE) is a mechanism which
can be leveraged to handle these negotiations.  This document
specifies extensions to Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) that will allow
header compression schemes and their associated configuration
parameters to be negotiated for IPsec security associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which From [email-masked] Fri Sep 29 12:40:15 2006
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 09:22:17 -0700
To: IPsec WG <[email-masked]>
From: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ipsec] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Robust Header Compression Working 
Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Extensions to IKEv2 to Support Header 
Compression over IPsec (HCoIPsec)
	Author(s)	: R. Jasani, et al.
	Filename	: draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt
	Pages		: 15
	Date		: 2006-9-29

When using Header Compression (HC) schemes in conjunction with IPsec
(i.e., [HCOIPSEC]) a mechanism is needed to negotiate both the HC
scheme and any associated configuration parameters between end-points
prior to operation.  Internet Key Exchange (IKE) is a mechanism which
can be leveraged to handle these negotiations.  This document
specifies extensions to Internet Key Exchange (IKEv2) that will allow
header compression schemes and their associated configuration
parameters to be negotiated for IPsec security associations.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then
"get draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE 
/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

[The following attachment must be fetched by mail. Command-click the 
URL below and send the resulting message to get the attachment.]
<mailto:[email-masked]?body=ENCODING%20mime%0D%0AFILE%20/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt>
[The following attachment must be fetched by ftp.  Command-click the 
URL below to ask your ftp client to fetch it.]
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rohc-ikev2-extensions-hcoipsec-00.txt>
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce

_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec