Subject: [Ipsec] xfrm

From: "q p" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 16:20:26 +0800

Hi all
      I'm really confused with the XFRM mechanics used in IPSEC.
  Is anyone konw about it? What should I do to understand this?
  Any information or suggestions will be appreciated.

      Thank you all.
_______________________________________________
Ipsec mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipsec

---

From: "Vikas Khanna" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 11:26:50 +0530

Hi,
Like you, I am also interested in understanding the xfrm standard. Strangely
there are not enough information that is available on net. The only
documents I got hold of are
USAGI IPv6 IPsec Development for Linux  (
http://doi.ieeecomputersociety.org/10.1109/SAINTW.2004.1268582 )
IPv6 IPsec and Mobile IPv6 implementation of Linux
These documents just give you the brief idea about the architecture and how
it is used along with stackable destination architecture to process IPSec
packets.

Regards,
Vik